Record of Youth (청춘기록) is a 2020 South Korean television series starring Park Bo-gum, Park So-dam, Byeon Woo-seok and Kwon Soo-hyun.
This is the LP version of the OST album from this amazing show that features such beautiful and alluring music.
100% Authentic and Official tvN Drama Product
Ships to Worldwide via EMS / DHL / Fedex
Weight : 700g
- 2LP / 33RPM 140g color vinyl (transparent brown / baby pink)
- Vinyl mastering by OML (OriJIn Mastering Lab)-Gatefold sleeve
- Includes a booklet with lyrics and photos of youth records
- 청춘기록 (Opening Title) – Janet Suhh (자넷서)
- Go – 승관 (SeungKwan of SEVENTEEN)
- You’re In My Soul – 청하 (Chung Ha)
- 나의 시간은 (Every Second) – 백현 (BAEKHYUN)
- 그렇게 넌 내게 빛나 (Shine on You) – 휘인 (Whee In)
- What If – 김재환 (Kim Jae Hwan)
- Spotlight – BOBBY
- Brave Enough – 이하이 (Lee Hi)
- 너로 가득해 (Just you) – 제이레빗 (J Rabbit)
- 내 마음이 그렇대 (What My Heart Says) – 세정 (Sejeong)
- 넌 그래도 돼 (It’s Ok, Because It’s You ) – Xani(산희)
- Open Door – Janet Suhh (자넷서)
- Still Dreaming – Janet Suhh(자넷서)
- Rebirth – 김경희 (Kim Kyung Hee)
- 혜준의 방 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/박상희)
- 비오는 날의 기억 (정하Theme) – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/박상희)
- 기분 좋은 발걸음 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/고은정)
- 오래전부터 – (Composed & Arranged by 이연주)
- 우린 친구니까 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/고은정)
- 평범 (Original Sound Track) – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/전정훈)
- 이른 깨달음 – (Composed & Arranged by 김수현)
- Grandpa Dancing – (Composed & Arranged by 김경희)
- 웃어요 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/고은정)
- 아버지와 아들 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/고은정)
- 난 네가 아니야 – (Composed & Arranged by 이연주)
- 집 앞 골목길 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/박상희)
- 가족이라는 이름 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/박상희)
- 찌찌뽕 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/박상희)
- 번지점프 – (Composed & Arranged by 허석)
- 나 좋아해요? – (Composed & Arranged by 김수현)
- 함께 걷는 길 – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/고은정)
- 난 너의 팬이야 – (Composed & Arranged by 김문정)
- Cheer Up, Youth – (Composed & Arranged by 남혜승/전정훈)
This page covers the following topics:
- Custom Duties & Taxes
For all information on Custom Orders, please head to our Custom Request page.
If you cannot find your question here, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer your queries.
What payment methods do you accept?
When we send you an invoice, you will be able to see all the payment methods available to you.
For orders over $800, we can only accept Transferwise for payment. If this applies to your order, we will send you an email with further information regarding this. Transferwise supports Visa, Mastercard and Apple Pay.
Please consult our Guide to Using Transferwise here!
What currency can I pay in?
All orders must be paid in US Dollars ($). Unfortunately we cannot accept payments made in any other currencies, including Korean Won (₩).
Can I cancel my order before is shipped out?
An order can be canceled without charges only if the item has not been purchased from us yet. If you want to cancel your order after we have purchased your item, there will be a 30% charge on the total amount.
Where do you ship to?
We ship worldwide to all countries!
How much is the shipping fee for my country?
We offer Free Worldwide Shipping for all items on our store.
*In cases where the shipping address is in a remote location, we may kindly ask customers to pay a small top-up for covering the extra shipping fee incurred.
For this (non-exhaustive) list of countries, a minimum purchase of $199 is required for free shipping. If the total amount is less than $199, a small top-up will be applied at checkout to cover the extra shipping fee incurred:
- French Polynesia
- South Africa
- El Salvador
- Costa Rica
- Saudi Arabia
Each custom order has its own calculated shipping fee, based on the country and item weight. Please fill out our Custom Request Form and our team will provide you with a free quote for your order.
Who do you ship with?
We use FedEx, DHL and region specific door-to-door services. If you have a preference, please let us know and we will try to ship with this courier.
For Malaysia / Singapore addresses:
We use regional door-to-door services for these countries, which allows for faster shipping time and lower costs. For the rest of the world: For most countries, we use DHL Worldwide Express or FedEx. The average transit time is 5-7 working days. How long does it take for my order to arrive? From the date you place your order with us, it normally takes between 4-10 working days to receive your item in our warehouse from the Korean supplier. Please note that in certain cases, it may take longer than this depending on the supplier or if it is a pre-order item. Then, the transit time listed above applies after we ship it from our warehouse. How will I know when my order has been shipped?
As soon as our team have shipped your order, you will be sent a confirmation email with a tracking number. Can you ship to a Korean address? We are unable to ship to a Korean address, and can only send orders to locations outside of South Korea. Do you have a forwarding / address rental service? We are unable to offer an address rental service. As a registered export company, we can only ship items that we have purchased ourselves. Can I combine orders? We are able to combine orders, however we cannot combine any more than two. Please email email@example.com with both the order numbers that you would like shipped together.
I’m buying a fragile product. How will it be packaged?
Our team is specially trained in preparing fragile items for international shipping. We keep the item in its original packaging and add our own protection as needed, to minimize the risk of damage during transit.
I need to change my shipping address. How can I do this?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with your order number and new shipping address, so that we can update your details on our system.
It is cheaper to choose an unregistered shipping service. May I do so?
All of our shipping methods come with a tracking number. We strive to provide customers with a better and safer service, so we do not offer services that do not provide any tracking numbers. RETURNS What is your return policy? Harumio provides a Korea proxy service and thus, all items sold are non-returnable and non-refundable. What if my items are damaged upon arrival? Please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you. Please note that we:
What if my parcel is lost? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you. Please note that we cannot offer a refund for lost parcels after 30 days from the delivery date. Is there any warranty on my purchases? If your item come with a warranty, it must be claimed with the manufacturer. Please email email@example.com for assistance with this. Please note that you may need to ship the product to Korea for repairs. CUSTOM DUTIES / TAXES & EXTRA FEES Do I need to pay custom duties / taxes? Some countries may have import taxes and it is the customer's responsibility to pay for these taxes (where applicable). Unfortunately, we are unable to advise customers on how much these will be, so please ensure to consult your own country’s import tax policy.
- will require pictures of the outside of the parcel before it was opened, and pictures of the internal packaging and damaged items in this case.
- cannot offer a refund for damage on arrival after 2 weeks from the delivery date.
Please also note that Harumio is not responsible for any possible extra fees charged by the courier. What if I reject or refuse to sign for the packages? Customers will be charged an amount for the original shipping plus returning fee if the packages are rejected for any reason, except in cases of customs duties and taxes due, in which case we can't offer any refund at all. Can you declare my packages at a certain value / as a gift? We are a registered business in Korea and we operate in accordance to Korean export laws. We do not condone undervaluing/under-declaring the price of the items as that is illegal and will be regarded as smuggling by any countries. Likewise, we are not able to declare items as 'gifts' for the sole purpose of avoiding import taxes. PRODUCTS Are the books on your store in English or Korean? All the books available on Harumio are in Korean, with no English language translation, unless otherwise specified in the product description of that item. How do I know that I’m buying a genuine product? All our items are 100% authentic and purchased directly from the official Korean suppliers. You can check out our Instagram (@harumiokorea) to see stories from our team visiting stores around Seoul and purchasing items for our customers. Will an item be restocked? Unfortunately, as a proxy service we do not receive information from official suppliers on whether they will restock items in the future. However, we do ensure to update our store whenever new stock is released by a supplier. Follow us on our social media to stay updated! How do I know my Korean shoe size?
Your Korean shoe size is your feet length in centimeters and there is no distinction between men and women
for Korean size. Our size chart
is for reference only
. For the most accurate measurement, you should measure your own feet in cm. Please note that we will not be able to accept returns, exchanges or to refund your order if the wrong size has been purchased.Can you ship…?
I want to buy from a physical store. Do you have an offline service? We are able to buy products from physical stores, including pop-up shops, in Seoul. Please fill out our Custom Request Form and provide details of the store and items you wish to purchase.
- Skincare/Perfumes/Cosmetics - We are able to ship these items, except products that contain alcohol. If you are unsure of an item’s ingredients, please do include it on your Custom Request Form, and we will check it out for you!
- Masks - We can now export Masks from Korea.
- Furniture - Although it is possible to ship furniture, please be aware that the shipping costs will increase for these items.
- Food - We cannot ship any food products which are easily spoiled or require storage at a low temperature e.g. meat, dairy.