BTS MAP OF THE SOUL 7 : The Journey Album
Harumio is currently operating as normal and orders are being processed and shipped on a daily basis. Social media channels and support line is also open as per usual.
FREE 3-ply mask x 1 for purchases over $100, or any order with shipping upgrade to DHL. (*While stocks last.)
A great shout out to all you BTS fans out there! BTS is set to release their 4th Japanese Album - 'MAP OF THE SOUL 7 : The Journey' in July.
The title track of the album is “Stay Gold”, which is also an OST for the Japanese drama, Spiral Labyrinth- DNA Science Investigation. Overall, the album consists of 13 songs.
Note: Item will be launched on 15th July 2020, and shipping will only start from this date onward. If you place order for the Album Set, there will be a limited edition gift. 7 photocards (1 for each member) will be included when you preorder for the Album Set A or Set B. Please take note that preorder period is 8th May - 14th July 2020.
100% Authentic and Official BTS Record
Ships to Worldwide via EMS / DHL / Fedex
Package Composition :
- Type A - Limited Edition A : CD + BLU-RAY
- Type B - Limited Edition B : CD + DVD
- Type C - Limited Edition C : CD + 56P Photo Booklet (A)
- Type D - Limited Edition D : CD + 56P Photo Booklet (B)
- Normal - Standard Edition : CD ONLY
- Set A - Limited A+C+D + Standard Edition (Normal)
- Set B - Limited B+C+D + Standard Edition (Normal)
1. Intro : Calling
2. Stay Gold
3. Boy With Luv - Japanese ver.-
4. Make It Right - Japanese ver.-
5. Dionysus - Japanese ver.-
6. IDOL - Japanese ver.-
7. Airplane pt.2 - Japanese ver.-
8. FAKE LOVE - Japanese ver.-
9. Black Swan - Japanese ver.-
10. ON - Japanese ver.-
12. Your eyes tell
13. OUTRO : The Journey
Harumio provides Korea proxy service.
Items are sourced from official retail channels from the respective manufacturers. Items sold non-returnable and non-refundable. Warranty is as provided by the manufacturer, however, buyer would need to ship the product back to Korea for any repairs.
Some countries may have import taxes and they are the customer's responsibility to pay for these taxes (if any).
Customers will be charged a $30 restocking and shipping fees if the packages are rejected for any reason at all.